My Boots Collection (Arranged by time)
1. 8 holes Dr.martens
2. Timberland 6 inches boots
3. Engineer-like boots (my mum knew I like to wear boots. So she looked for it and bought them for me.) I wore them to school everyday.) I remembered one time I was a girl was wearing boots during recess and I trucked my pants into my boots.)
4. Mid-calf Rubber boots (I bought them by myself, and since then, I bought all my boots.) (Boots were magic to me, after I got the next pairs, I cut them in half to see what in there)
5. Knee high rubber boots
6. Dr.martens 14 holes boots (size 9) (Still have them!)
They’re kind of my real pair of boots. I remember how I asked my mother to let me buy them. I bought tons of fashion magazine so I can have a page with a Dr.martens boots advertisement on. And I asked my mother to buy it by pointing at it, I was pointing to her the 8 holes boots. The major reason behind this is I remembered seeing a guy wearing a pair of Dr.martens boots, probably 8 holes. He looked really nice in them. Beside, my brother had a pair of DMS 10 holes boots when he was going to secondary school. So I really want a pair. And I went by myself and got my pair in retail price. I saved my money to buy them. My cock was hard the whole time when I was in the store buying them and looking myself wearing them in mirror. So I had to use my school bag to over it. I really like them. They had been with me since 2005.
7. Cole Haan suede waterproof boots (gone!)
(bought them from Cole Haan for $30. Planned to return them. But I was stupid enough that didn’t want to return them because there was a lot of people in line in the service desk. I put them on street in my way home and the next day found out somebody took them.) Now, I think they are so adorable and so easy to put on. They were $1XX.
8. Dr.martens 20 holes boots (size 10) (Lost it!)
(bought them from ebay, gothamcityonline. for $45. I wore them at home mostly when my brother was not home, few times I almost got caught wearing them at home, they are made in England. limited edition. was wore by Kenny in hong kong boyband BoyZ when he was performing in 2004 Twins concert, I hided them under the bridge next to the apartment I lived in, I hided them during my parents came visiting us, and when we moved. After 6 months, I finally learned drive and the first time, they were there, but the second time I drove there, they were gone)
University (when I lived apart from family)
9. Chippewa 17 inches engineer boots (SOLD)
I bought two pairs because they were $100 each. They were so cheap so I thought I could sell one of them on ebay and that I can get a pair for free. They were 9EE and 10D. I sold one pair via ebay to a flight attendant (stalked him on facebook). And they other pairs I sold to someone.( I couldn’t find him on facebook.)
10. T.U.K 4 buckle boots (SOLD)
I bought them from buffalo thrift shop. Bought them and sold them on ebay for a little profit to a college guy. (again stalked on facebook) Wore one time in K marts on Aurora Ave. They have thick sole which I doesn’t like.
11. Dr.martens 20 holes boots (Still having them!)
Plain black 20 holes boots, bought them on ebay. They are smooth leather compare to my old pair. They are made in China instead of England. They are softer sole and are kind of see though
Living by myself:
12. Carolina 12 inches Engineer boots (Still having them!)
Size 8.5. Bought them from Shoebuy.com due to I need a pair that I could wear boots everyday to school. First, I thought I want something looks like a shoe and don’t catch people’s eyes. Bought them and found out they will black my white socks. So I had to wear them in black socks. They were not really 12 inches. They are fairly comfortable. My feet will be painful after a long walk or when I need to walk stairs.
13. Chippewa 17 inches Engineer boots (Still having them!)
A bootman in Seattle that I met on Hotboots. He was so nice that gaveaway his 17 inches Engineer boots to me. Size 11. They are Brand new so I went to a vendor and exchange for a smaller size for me. Size 8.5 He is so nice! I really want to thank you, Taylor. I only wore them few times and I should wear them more. But now I only feel that them I can wear them when no one knows me.
14. Demonia Maverick thigh high boots (Still having them!)
Size 9. Bought them from Shoebuy.com dues to their free return so I can try to have a pair of thigh high boots. Turned out they were free due to the shipping error UPS made. As of today, I haven’t wore them out and I am planning to, maybe Halloween.
15. Frye 12 inches Harness boots (Still having them!)
Size 8. Bought them on ebay.
16. Derby PVC rubber boots (Still having them!)
Size 9. Bought them on ebay. Made in Israel. Strong PVC smell. They were tall and fit enough tubing my legs. Natural Shinny look.
You can use Pledge on them to bring up the shine.
17. Devon Aire Field English Riding boots (still having them!)
size 9.5 Bought them on ebay. They are brand new with box.
18. Dan Post Brown Distressed Leather Cowboy boots Size 9 (SOLD)
bought them on ebay.
19. Marlborough Riding boots (still having them!)
20. Frye 12 inches Gaucho Harness boots (still having them!)
Bought them off from eBay
21. Marlborough Riding boots (still having them!)
Size 10 1/2
The condition is really new. It included with its box. It has wider shaft for me and to wear them. They are too big for me and so I put insoles into them for better wear.
Bought them off from eBay
22. Devon Aire Dress Riding boots (Thinking about selling them!)
The condition is gently used. The shaft is too small for me and I don’t think like comfortable wearing them. Bought them off from eBay.